You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Revolving chair with stitch finishing
- Armrest with cushion, Seat height Adjustable
- Strong tread stitching with soft cushion to enhance the comfort
- Swing mechanism, Head Adjustable Function
- Stage Less Memory position Locking on Backrest
- Lumbar Support Adjustable Function
- Synchro mechanism with single position locking arrangement
- PU+ chrome arms
- Specially designed anti topple chrome polished base
- Class-3 gas lift for seat height adjustment and 30% glass filled nylon castors for smooth movement of chair
- Upholstery option available in PU leather
- 50 dc mould cushion in seat, waterfall design seat for better thigh support
The chairs have passed the most stringent and rigorous set of tests.
- The robust tilt mechanism was successfully tested for a load of 45 kg at the vertical center-line for 30,000 cycles at a rate of 10 to 30 cycles per minute.
- The pedestal of chair was tested against the load of 1050 Kg for PP base and 1200 Kg for metal base. This was done twice per minute.
- The castors of this chair has been tested against a load of 102 Kg, where it was pushed and pulled for 762 mm for 2000 cycles over the obstacles and then 98,000 cycles without the obstacle at the rate of 8-12 cycles per minute.
Medical research suggests that our sedentary behaviors, especially long hours of sitting, contribute to obesity and the negative outcomes associated with it—diabetes, cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome, and mortality. Yes, we should all exercise more, but the truth is that sitting for hours every day in front of a computer is a fact of life that won't change any time soon.
- Different rotation points for natural body movements
- No rear rotation of pelvis
- No undue pressure on legs and arms
- Three zones of support:- Thighs, Sacrum and Pelvis
- Center Tilt Mechanism
|Chair Title||Student Medium Back Chair|
|Chair Type||Medium Back|